California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The triangle TCMT Turning Inserts are for STAC, STEC, STNC, and STUC holders.
CVD coated TCMT inserts work much longer and are able to run at faster speeds than uncoated inserts.
The positive-rake feature enables the inserts to have an edge that is less than 90° to sit flat in the insert holder for improved cutting clearance and a better finish than negative-rake ones. The inserts have cutting edges on 1 side.
When a cutting edge becomes dull, you just need to rotate the insert in the holder to use the sharp edge. When you buy the replacement inserts, be noted that the larger nose angles and larger tip radii enable a stronger cutting edge, but they result in increased vibration and a rougher finish.
Carbide inserts, CVD Coating, TCMT, Black/Yellow, 10 ps/box
- Insert Style: TCMT
- For Turning & Boring
- Insert Grade: BPS101
- Chip Breaker: MD
- Material: Carbide
- Coating: CVD Al2O3 TICN
- Machining Parts Material: Steel
- Machining Process: finish
- BPS101 Black/Yellow Coating Grade
- CVD coated carbide grade, wear-resistance materials coated on the gradient sintered substrate which has both good hardness, toughness
- Can bear high temperatures
- For steel and steel castings finishing to roughing processing
- Continue cutting to light interrupted cutting
- Machining of gray and ductile iron at low to medium cutting speed
- For hard materials, continuous cutting and light interrupted cutting from finishing to roughing
- Wet and dry processing
- Combination of fibrous TICN and fine-grained Al2O3 increases abrasion resistance and anti-chipping
- Preferred choice chip breaker on General Purpose Finishing
Features of chipbreaker
- For medium-duty turning
- With the broad capability for steel, stainless steel, grey and nodular cast-iron
- Operations: turning, facing and profiling
- Advantages: all-round, reliable with problem-free machining
- Limitations: depth of cut and feed, risk of overloading the cutting edge
- Components typically: axles, shafts, hubs, gears, etc.
|Item #||ANSI #||I.S.O. #||I.C||Thickness||Hole||Radius|