Digital Rockwell/Superficial Rockwell Hardness Testers
Model No. 900-387
Load Cell, Closed Loop, Rockwell Hardness Tester!
Touch Screen Functions w/One Touch Testing Feature!
Features: Model No. 900-387 Rockwell Hardness Tester
This digital Rockwell/Superficial Rockwell hardness tester with fully automated load/unload procedures affords highly sensitive and accurate readings. Micro computer controlled Touch Screen with USB output to PC. The 900-387 digital Rockwell hardness tester offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter. Capable of testing in all of the regular Rockwell hardness scales
Direct Loading Method With Load-Cell Instead Of Dead Weight System. High Speed Test Cycle and Extremely Accurate Loading Control
- Automatic conversions to HB, HV, Other Rockwell Scales
- Touch Screen selectable system
- Upper/Lower Limit Settings
Specifications:Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Minor Load: 29.4N (3kgf), 98.1N (10kgf)
Major Load:147.1N(15kgf), 294.3N(30kgf), 441.3N(45kgf), 588.4N (60kgf), 980.7N (100kgf), 1471N (150kgf)
- Test Force ApplicationLoad Cell Closed Loop
- Test Force ControlMotorized
- Results DisplayHi Def LCD Digital Readout
- Vertical Capacity: 7.80"
- Throat Depth: 5.90"
- Weight220 lbs
- C/N scale Diamond Indenter
- 1/16" Ball Indenter
- 2- HRC test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 2- HRN Test Block
- 1- HRT Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. V- Anvil
- Dust Cover
- Accessory Case
- Test resolution0.01HR Rockwell unit;
- Operation temperature:50° - 95°F (10ᵒ～5ᵒC)
- Ambient environment: clean, no vibration, no strong magnetic field, and no corrosive medium;
- Power supply: single phase, AC, 110-220 with manual change, 50～60Hz, 4A;
- Machine dimension:700mm×250mm×600mm.
HARDNESS TESTER RESOURCES