Portable Hardness Tester, #PHT-2500
|Portable Hardness Tester|
Ships direct from factory.
State of the art, digital Hardness Tester is a menu driven, multi-functional unit with extended memory and RS 232 output capabilities. This unit can perform Hardness tests that easily convert to every popular Hardness scale, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc. Protective leather wrist strap included!
Simply put, it's the most versatile, accurate, portable Hardness Tester on the market today!
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Micro printer
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- Printer cable
- Easy to read menu operation
- Large LCD display with back light
- RS 232 interface
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell, Vicker and Shore hardness
- Automatic mean value
- Data storage capacity
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800, repeated accuracy: +/- 4L units)
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AAA alkaline (2)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 108 x 62 x 25mm
- Weight: 230 grams