Digital PDA style Hardness Tester w/Infrared Mini-Printer, #PHT-3000
Digital PDA style Hardness Tester w/
Ships direct from factory.
This state of the art PDA style portable hardness tester is loaded with every useful feature you will ever need for checking the hardness of metals. With its easy to use touch screen menu, this unit can quickly and accurately display hardness values, conversions, memory and any other important information needed.
Designed to test large hard parts:
Example: Tool steel should be close to 1” thick of solid material
• Load the impact body
• Place the impact body on your test piece
• Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
• Base instrument
• Infrared Mini-Printer
• Impact device D
• Calibrated test block
• USB output Cable
• A/C Adapter (USB)
• Custom carry case
• Cleaning brush
• Operation manual
• Easy to use push button operation
• Large LCD display with back light
• Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell C, Rockwell B
• Automatic mean value
• Data storage capacity up to 800 groups
• Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
• Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
• Measuring range: 200-960 HL
• Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, wrought copper alloy.
• Battery type: AAA alkaline (2)
• Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
• Dimensions: 5.3" x 3.2" x 1.1"
• Weight: 8.2oz.
NIST/ASTMcertified hardness test blocksare available.
PHASE II WARRANTY CARD