5C Horizontal/Vertical Collet Index, #0225-0205
- Rapid opening and closing is performed with a lever collet closer with a leverage ratio of 100 to 1.
- Convenient ratchet mounted on the front of spindle provides rapid indexing
- Utilizes 5C collets
- Patented single lever action activates the indexing mechanism
- Single lever action activates the indexing mechanism
- Precision ground index plate has 24 indexing locations in greater versatility
- Spindle manufactured with a taper seat in the body frame.
- Index plate has 24 index locations at 15-degree increments, any of these may be masked off for greater variety in applications.
- Dividing spindle concentricity: +-0.0004"
- Cylindrical center bore / per 1" concentricity: +-0.0008"
- Spindle center in parallelism: +-0.0008"
- The spindle is 2-1/4-8 TPI
- Base to face squareness: +-0.0008"
- Center Slot to dividing spindle concentricity: +-0.0008"
- Approximate weight: 35 lbs.
- Lateral offset of center slot of divide spindle: 0.0008"
- Threaded Spindle is hardened and ground 2-1/4"-8 TPI
- The height from the base to the center of the spindle is 100 mm
- Approximate weight: 35lbs.