1/32" to 3/8" 10 Pc ER16 Collets + CAT40 Shank + Wrench in Fitted Strong Box, #CT40-ER16
- 10pcs ER16 chucks set includes the following collet size: 1/32", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8"
- All collets are made of high-quality alloy spring steel. 0.0005" accuracy
- Draw bar thread CAT40: 5/8"-11
- 1pc spanner + 1pc clamping nut
- 1pc chuck holder
- Fitted plastic case
- Made from alloy spring steel and hardened to HRC 44-48
- All collets are checked its runout individually on 4 contact points by a high tolerance benchmarked testing rod
- The size of the collet is the largest size it can hold and able to hold anything smaller within the collapsing range
- The surface on this collet has been specially treated to increase its tool life.
- Runout is 0.0005".
CAT40 ER16 Collet Chuck
- Made of alloy forged steel, hardened to HRC 52-56
- Drawbar thread CAT40: 5/8-11"
- Taper: CAT40
- Collet Series: ER16
- Project Length: 2.76"
Design, Assemble, and Dissemble of ER Collet Nut
|Eccentric Design, ISO 15488:2003(E)||Assemble||Inspection||Dissemble|
|The inside of the ER collet nut is intentionally designed like off-centering to help mount the ER collet much easier. It is in accordance with the requirements listed in ISO 15488:2003(E). If it is made symmetrical, the ER collet with the diameter larger than the inside size of the collet nut cannot be installed.||Insert the ER collet into the nut at an angle. Lock it onto the eccentric groove of the collet nut and push it in. (Insert the cutter right after the step, before connect it to the holder/chuck/arbor.)
||Inspect the RPM of the ER collet, ER collet nut, ER collet holder/chuck/arbor, etc.||Take out the tool bit, press the end of the ER collet until the collet off the position. Push it out of the nut. (after take out the nut out of the holder.)|