- Indexing and grinding fixture.
- Uses ER-32 collets (range 1/16"-13/16") for better gripping and accuracy.
- Extends the capabilities of drill presses, surface grinders, gear cutters, and milling machines.
- Spindle hardened and ground with 0.0005" (T.I.R.) run-out.
- 10 vernier holes for 1° indexing.
- 2" spindle travel for flute grinding.
- 5" diameter index plate has 36 hole circles and graduated by 0 to 35 for direct indexing in 10° steps and is marked in 5° increments.
- Spindle lock for tightening the collet.
- Base footprint: 4.5x4" ground parallel to the spindle.
- ER collet is not included and can be purchased separately.
Some operation examples
Machine the bottom of the 0225-0206 Spin Indexer
Mount 0225-0206 Spin Indexer on a milling table