Accusize DNMG inserts are double-sided 55° rhombic carbide Inserts for machining a broad range of metal materials at medium cutting conditions. When a cutting edge of the DNMG insert becomes dull, you just need to rotate the insert in the holder to use the sharp edge. The CVD coating of the inserts provides significantly longer tool life than uncoated inserts.
DNMG432 Carbide Inserts CVD Coated Black/Yellow 10 ps/box, #2206-1028
- CVD Coated
- Insert Grade: BPS101
- Chip Breaker: MD
- Material: Carbide
- Coating: CVD Al2O3 TICN
- Machining Parts Material: Steel
- Machining Process: finish
- BPS101 Black/Yellow
- Coating Grade: CVD coated carbide grade, wear-resistance materials coated on the gradient sintered substrate which has both good hardness, toughness.
- Can bear high temperatures.
- For steel and steel castings finishing to roughing processing.
- Continue cutting to light interrupted cutting. Machining of gray and ductile iron at low to medium cutting speed.
- For hard materials continuous cutting and light interrupted cutting from finishing to roughing.
- Wet and dry processing.
- Combination of fibrous TICN and fine grained Al2O3 increases abrasion resistance and anti-chipping.
- Preferred choice chip breaker on General Purpose Finishing
Features of chipbreaker
- For medium-duty turning
- With broad capability for steel, stainless steel, grey and nodular cast-iron
- Operations: turning, facing and profiling
- Advantages: all-round, reliable with problem-free machining
- Limitations: depth of cut and feed, risk of overloading the cutting edge
- Components typically: axles, shafts, hubs, gears, etc.
|Item #||ANSI #||I.S.O. #||I.C||Thickness||Hole||Radius|