California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
2001-0005x10, 10 Pcs Premium CAT40-ER16 V-Flange Collet Chucks, Projection Length 2.76", Balanced to 20,000 RPM at G2.5
- 10 ps of #2001-0005
- For ER16 Collet
- Made from alloy steel, hardened to HRC 54-60
- Taper accuracy ground exceeds AT3 standard
- Factory balanced to save spindle life and tool life, and increase productivity
- Concentricity less than 0.0002" from taper to collet face
- Certification included with each holder, documented TIR, taper accuracy, and balance measurement.
- Coolant through capacity
- Draw Bar Thread: CAT40 5/8-11
- Balanced to 20,000 RPM at G2.5
- Wrench not included
- Taper: CAT40
- Collet Series: ER16
- Projection Length: 2.76''
- Range: 1/32"-3/8"
- Packed in Fitted Box
Design, Assemble, and Dissemble of ER Collet Nut
|Eccentric Design, ISO 15488:2003(E)||Assemble||Inspection||Dissemble|
|The inside of the ER collet nut is intentionally designed like off-centering to help mount the ER collet much easier. It is in accordance with the requirements listed in ISO 15488:2003(E). If it is made symmetrical, the ER collet with the diameter larger than the inside size of the collet nut cannot be installed.||Insert the ER collet into the nut at an angle. Lock it onto the eccentric groove of the collet nut and push it in. (Insert the cutter right after the step, before connect it to the holder/chuck/arbor.)
||Inspect the RPM of the ER collet, ER collet nut, ER collet holder/chuck/arbor, etc.||Take out the tool bit, press the end of the ER collet until the collet off the position. Push it out of the nut. (after take out the nut out of the holder.)|