California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
MDJN R/L Toolholders with DNMG432 Carbide Inserts
- 3° side cutting edge angle
- For turning, facing and copying
- Accept negative 55° diamond DNMG DNMA inserts
- With 10 pcs of DNMG432 Carbide Inserts
|Item#||Right/Left Hand||Model||Shank Square (A & B)||F||
|Inserts||Finger Clamp||Clamp Screw||Locking Pins||Shims||Inserts|
|2302-5020INS||Right||MDJN L-16-4D||1"||1.25"||6"||1/2"||3/16"||CL-30||XNS0829||NL-0617||D1504B||With 10 DNMG CVD Coated|
|2302-6020INS||Left||MDJN L-16-4D||1"||1.25"||6"||1/2"||3/16"||CL-30||XNS0829||NL-0617||D1504B||With 10 DNMG CVD Coated|
- CVD Coated
- Insert Grade: BPS101
- Chip Breaker: MD
- Material: Carbide
- Coating: CVD Al2O3 TICN
- Machining Parts Material: Steel
- Machining Process: finish
- BPS101 Black/Yellow
- Coating Grade: CVD coated carbide grade, wear-resistance materials coated on the gradient sintered substrate which has both good hardness, toughness.
- Can bear high temperatures.
- For steel and steel castings finishing to roughing processing.
- Continue cutting to light-interrupted cutting. Machining of gray and ductile iron at low to medium cutting speed.
- For hard materials, continuous cutting and light-interrupted cutting from finishing to roughing.
- Wet and dry processing.
- The combination of fibrous TICN and fine-grained Al2O3 increases abrasion resistance and anti-chipping.
- Preferred choice chip breaker on General Purpose Finishing
Features of chip breaker
- For medium-duty turning
- With the broad capability for steel, stainless steel, gray and nodular cast-iron
- Operations: turning, facing and profiling
- Advantages: all-round, reliable with problem-free machining
- Limitations: depth of cut and feed, risk of overloading the cutting edge
- Components typically: axles, shafts, hubs, gears, etc.
|Item #||ANSI #||I.S.O. #||I.C||Thickness||Hole||Radius|