California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Carbide Inserts VBMT-MD CVD Coated, BPS101
- CVD Coated
- Insert Grade: BPS101
- Chip Breaker: MD
- Material: Carbide
- Coating: CVD Al2O3 TICN
- Machining Parts Material: Steel
- Machining Process: finish
- BPS101 Black/Yellow
- Coating Grade: CVD coated carbide grade, wear-resistance materials coated on the gradient sintered substrate which has both good hardness, toughness.
- Can bear high temperatures.
- For steel and steel castings finishing to roughing processing.
- Continue cutting to light interrupted cutting. Machining of gray and ductile iron at low to medium cutting speed.
- For hard materials continuous cutting and light interrupted cutting from finishing to roughing.
- Wet and dry processing.
- Combination of fibrous TICN and fine grained Al2O3 increases abrasion resistance and anti-chipping.
- Preferred choice chip breaker on General Purpose Finishing
Features of chipbreaker
- For medium-duty turning
- With broad capability for steel, stainless steel, grey and nodular cast-iron
- Operations: turning, facing and profiling
- Advantages: all-round, reliable with problem-free machining
- Limitations: depth of cut and feed, risk of overloading the cutting edge
- Components typically: axles, shafts, hubs, gears, etc.
|Item #||ANSI #||I.S.O. #||I.C||Thickness||Hole||Radius|