California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
9 Pair, Wavy Parallel Sets, 1/2" to 1-1/2" x 1/8" increment, #EG10-1440
- 1/2: to 1 1/2" x 1/8" increments
- +/- .0002" parallelism
- All parallels Made from high quality spring steel
- Each parallel Hardened and precision ground
- Exceeds possibilities of conventional parallels
- For use on precision clamping for drilling, milling, boring, grinding, and assembly operations, etc.
- Supplied in fitted wooden case
Each parallel is about 4 inches long. As they are made of spring steel, they can be bent during the machining operation to enable more benefits than normal thin parallels.
The parallel set comes with an index wooden box, which makes them easy to collect and organize. The lightweight makes it easy to be shipped. The sizes range from a half-inch to one and a half inches. It provides more agility.
1/2 in, 5/8 in, 3/4 in, 7/8 in, 1 in, 1 1/8 in, 1 1/4 in, 1 3/8 in, and 1 1/2 in
|Each parallel is very thin. They are good for machining thin workpieces.||The wavy-ness makes them not easy to fall over. So sometimes 1 parallel is good enough to stock the workpiece. As the parallels are made of spring steel. You can bend them for special machining operations. It can stock thinner workpieces than what it looks able to do.||Due to the wavy pattern, when it comes to drilling a hole close to the edge of the workpiece, you can avoid drilling the parallels.|