4 inch Super-Lock Precision C.N.C Machine Vise
- Features a thrust bearing that increases clamping power by 80%
- Can be mounted upright or sideways. Excellent to use when you have multiple vise setups
- Can not guarantee the exact location of the Keyway Slot. Need Machining the Keyway if they used in pairs.
- Internal refine grinding treatment, smooth use. No jamming, rust and corrosion resistance.
- The surface is quenched, turned, and ground, enabling strong toughness, high tensile strength, and wear resistance.
- Guide rail surface is a refined ground seamless contact surface. Can be used upright without affecting the accuracy of clamping capacity.
- For CNC milling machines, drilling machines, and precision parts.
- Accurately ground flat vise connects precisely with the machine tool, thus reaching an accuracy requirement of 0.0008" (0.02 mm)
- Also available at 6", item# FA23-5206.
- Jaw height: 1.259"
- Jaw width: 4"
- Jaw opening: 4.33"
- Jaw material: 45# steel
- Body material: ductile cast iron
- Wrench material: ductile iron
- Vise Height: 3.385"
- Max Clamping force: 19 KN
- Workpiece Surface Flatness: 0.02/100mm