Fully Automatic Rockwell Hardness Tester
* Shown with optional large anvil
Auto Z Axis!
Hardness Tester Features:
- The test force is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit replace traditional dead weights. The result is highly accurate hardness test measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%.
- Simple plug - and - play tech allows for much more quick and easy installation than traditional dead weight type machines.
- Automated Z-Axis .Just press START key once, entire test process will be finished automatically. regardless of the size of the sample, the position of the sample, the distance between the indenter and sample surface. The sample will be auto-lifted to approach the indenter and finish hardness testing automatically.
- Higher precision than handle wheel lifting/dead weight type machines which can be affected by user interaction.
- Extended dolphin nose allows vertical hardness test height of 11.8” and throat depth of 8.6”.
- Built-in micro-printer.
Hardness Tester Basic functions:
- Twin hardness tester --Regular Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness for metal and plastic material.
- Horizontal dolphin nose Indenter is suitable also for internal and external hardness testing.
- Rockwell Hardness Testing on Surfaces difficult to reach. Hardness Testing internal surface of rings and tubes.
- Provided with many features such as high measuring precision, wide measuring range with 30 Rockwell scales.
- The Rockwell hardness tester is suitable for testing of carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non ferrous metal.
- Automatic testing cycle: Lifting of part, pre-loading, loading, dwell, unloading, results will be finished automatically.
- Measuring results digitally displayed and can be printed, or transmitted to external computer automatically via USB port.
- Test HR value can be converted to the value of HB, HV, HK and σb value.
- The tester meets the following standards: ISO 6508-2, ASTM E18.
Hardness Tester Parameters:
- Preload：29.4N（3kgf）, 98.1N (10kgf)
Total test force：147.1N(15kgf), 294.3N(30kgf), 441.3N(45kgf),
588.4N (60kgf), 980.7N (100kgf), 1471N (150kgf)
Scales：HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X, HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y, HR45Y
HRA，HRB，HRC，HRD，HRE，HRF, HRG，HRH，HRK，HRL，HRM，HRP, HRR， HRS，HRV
- Load dwell duration： 2～50s, can be set and stored
- Resolution ：0.1HR
- Display：High definition backlight LCD
- Operation：Menu selectable, Membrane keypad
- Upper/lower limits setting & alarming
- Data statistics： Avg., Max., Min., S, R
- Curved surface auto correction
- Memory:400 items of test results stored automatically
- Testing Capacity：300mm (vertical) , 220mm (horizontal)
- Power supply：AC, 220V/110V, 50～60Hz, 4A (convertible)
- Net weight：86 kg (190lbs)
- Gross weight:120kg (265 lbs)
|Standard hardness block for B scale||1|
|Standard hardness block for C scale||2|
|Standard hardness block for N scale||2|
|Standard hardness block for T scale||1|
|ball indenter (1/16″)||1|
|120°cone diamond indenter||1|
|Mounting screws for indenter||2|
|“V ”shape anvil||1|
|Power supply cord||1|
|Screwdriver for indenter mounting||1|