HR150A 3R type Rockwell hardness tester #RT90-0330
In hardness tester. The Rockwell hardness tester utilizes either a steel ball or a conical diamond known as a brale and indicates hardness by determining the depth of penetration of the indenter under a known load.
- Designed measuring hardness of metal and alloys of all kinds, hard or soft whether flat, round or irregular in shape.
- Simple in design and easy to operate, yet sensitive and accurate testing results can be obtained with these testers.
- The are ideally suitable for schools, labortories,tool rooms, inspection and heat treatment departments & factories.
- Conform to IS: 3804-1966 and part I and part II for Rockwell test.
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES:
- 5-3/4" TESTING TABLE
- 2-3/16" TESTING TABLE
- 2-3/16" TESTING TABLE w/V-GROOVE
- 120 DEGREE DIAMOND PENETRATOR
- 1/16" STEEL BALL PENETRATOR
- ROCKWELL A TEST BLOCK(1PC)
- ROCKWELL B TEST BLOCK(1PC)
- ROCKWELL C TEST BLOCK (3PCS)
- SCREWDRIVER(1 PC)
- COMPLETE UNSTRUCTION MANUAL
- DUSPROOF PLASTIC COVER
LOADS AND INDICATORS
- MAX LOAD:150 kg.
- LOAD RANGE: 60, 100, AND 150 kg.
- INITIAL LOAD RANGE: 10 kg.
- MAX TEST HT.: 6 3/4"
- THROAT DEPTH: 5 1/4"
- MAX DEPTH OF SPINDLE BELOW BASE: 2"
- BASE SIZE : 7" X 18"
- MACHINE HEIGHT: 24.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 200 lbs.
Download the Mannual----->Download
In order to make it easier for customer to Package Opening, Transportation, Installation and Commissioning & III. Normal Operation, MFG has taken some photos to show how to unload the shipping protection devices while customer start to use this machine.----->Download
MFG even took photos of these STEPS for the above instructions, as the enclosed Photos
Or read the manual online