Swivel Base Spin Index 5C, #0223-0225
- Conditions: new with a little bit abraded surface
- Parallel base with mount
- 360° reference marking
- 5° reference marking
- Swivel indexing head with 5cC collet chuck
- Fully adjustable
- base parallel ground, 0.0003''
- 100% parallel
- Can use on CMM granite table, quality control, precision growing.
Including the following parts
5C Spin Index
- Hardened and precision-ground spindle
- 0.0004" TIP spindle accuracy
- Precision-ground 36-position index plate
- Direct indexing in ten steps, graduated in 5-degree increments
- For use on all milling machines, surface grinders, and inspection equipment
- Accept 5C collets up to 1-1/8" capacity
- Vernier setting to 1 degree
- 2-1/16" spindle travel for flute grinding
- Approximate weight 18 lbs.
- not guarantee to meet all the specifications.
- Satisfactory for most requirements.
4"(100mm) 5C Lathe Chucks 3-Jaw Self-Centering Scroll
- Eliminates tearing down a collet set up on a lathe
- Works with any 5C tooling
- 4" (100mm)