5C 5" Collet Chuck Plain Back for Lathe Machine, #0269-0010
- Please don't buy this item unless you are familiar with this type of product. Thanks.
- Outside Diameter: 5"
- Plain Back, Recessed 3.740'' x 0.184'' Deep
- Can be sued on lathe and grinding machines
- Plain Back, have to choose proper back plate to connet with your machine
- Should be used with back plate (adapter) to connect with your specific lathe spindle
- Can use any size 5C Collet: Round collet :1/16 ~ 1-1/8"; Hex collet:1/8" ~ 7/8"; Square Collet:1/8" ~ 3/4"
- Scroll and pinion design just like 3-jaw chuck, operated with chuck key
- Scroll & pinion precision machined and hardened
- Max. RPM 6000
- Accuracy: 0.0006" TIR
- Weight: 10.44 lbs
Please note that you need to confirm the taper of your lathe using this 5C collet chuck is 14°15' before you place an order. Otherwise, the run-out will not be accurate at all. Please don't buy the chuck unless the taper of your lathe is exactly 14°15'. Usually, when a lathe has been running for a few years, its taper becomes not as accurate as a new lathe, which causes inaccurate run-out when operating the 5C collet chuck.