Double Flute Extra Long Straight Router Bit with 1/2" Shank, Industrial Quality
- This router bit is for side cutting, not for bottom cutting
- Individually dynamic balanced.
- Kickback reducing design;
- Carbide tipped double flute straight bits are designed to provide excellent smoothness of cut and balanced cutting with minimal vibration.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Cuts all composite materials, softwoods, plywood, hardwoods, glass fibre, and plastic, Especially for chipboard(melamine board), glass fibre reinforced plastics(carbon fibre material), MDF, etc.
- These Professional router bits are characterized by higher hardness and longer life and resulting in nice finishing on woody pieces after cutting;
- Compared with similar products, this product is more than two times of life longer.
- Material: tungsten carbide
- 2 flute type: straight shank double flutes;
- Straight Router Bit;
- High-quality structural carbon steel #45
- 2 Flute Carbide Tipped;
- Straight Shank
- Colour: professional Silver;
- Packed in strong Plastic Tube