California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product may contain materials and/or chemicals such as arsenic, lead, and others that are known by the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive problems.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
15pc Precision Setup Blocks, Inch Size, 2800-0201
- 15-piece Inch Set of Precision Setup Blocks
- Sizes: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 15/32, 1/2, 23/32, 3/4, and 1X2X3"
- (With one 1-2-3 block)
- Aluminum precision setup blocks.
- Thickness accuracy .0001"
- Assisting woodworking use in quickly and accurately setting the height of saw blades, dado saws, router bits or the depth of drill bits.
- Ideal for the setup of fences and gauges.
- Black Anodized finish for beauty and durability.
- Strong case
Setup blocks are small, flat pieces of wood or other material that are used as a reference when setting up a workpiece on a woodworking machine. Some benefits of using setup blocks include:
- Accuracy: Setup blocks allow you to position your workpiece quickly and accurately in relation to the cutting tool, which can improve the precision and quality of your cuts.
- Repeatability: Setup blocks can be used to consistently position your workpiece in the same way for multiple cuts, which can help improve the repeatability of your woodworking projects.
- Timesaving: Setup blocks can help speed up the setup process by allowing you to position your workpiece quickly and accurately without having to measure and mark it each time.
- Ease of use: Setup blocks are simple and easy to use, making them a convenient tool for woodworkers of all skill levels.
- Versatility: Setup blocks can be used with a wide range of woodworking machines and tools, including table saws, router tables, and more.
- Durability: Setup blocks are typically made of durable materials such as hardwood or metal, which makes them long-lasting and able to withstand the rigors of woodworking.