87 pc Metric Gage Block Set, Grade 2, DIN861 Germany Standard with MFG's Certificate, #0087-2160
- 87 pieces
- Grade 2
- Manufactured under carefully controlled conditions allowing for the highest degrees of accuracy when used at a temperature of 68 degrees F. (20 C).
- All gage block sets are assigned serial numbers and are accompanied with a certificate of inspection listing the deviation for each block
- Each gage block set meets or exceeds federal specification DIN861.
- DIN861 Grade 2 = ±0.000050"
- Surface hardness: HRC 64
- All gage block sets are made to special standard to resist corrosion and defacement
- Each set is provided in a fitted wooden case
Tolerance in microns
|Work Surface Length||Work Surface Thickness|
|10 or less||±0.45||30 mm||9 mm|
|10-25||±0.60||35 mm||9 mm|
|25-50||±0.80||35 mm||9 mm|
|50-75||±1.00||35 mm||9 mm|
|75-100||±1.20||35 mm||9 mm|
|Stepping||Nominal Dimensions||NO.of Block|
|0.001mm||1.001 to 1.009mm||9|
|0.01mm||1.01 to 1.49mm||49|
|0.5mm||0.5 to 9.5mm||19|
|10mm||10 to 100mm||10|
Cautions amid using the gauge blocks
- Use equal measuring blocks to obtain the required dimensions whenever possible.
- Use thicker gauge blocks whenever possible.
- Select secondary values first, then primary values