California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
87 pc Metric Gage Block Set, Grade 2, DIN861 Germany Standard with MFG's Certificate, #0087-2160
- 87 pieces
- Grade 2
- Manufactured under carefully controlled conditions allowing for the highest degrees of accuracy when used at a temperature of 68 degrees F. (20 C).
- All gage block sets are assigned serial numbers and are accompanied with a certificate of inspection listing the deviation for each block
- Each gage block set meets or exceeds federal specification DIN861.
- DIN861 Grade 2 = ±0.000050"
- Surface hardness: HRC 64
- All gage block sets are made to special standard to resist corrosion and defacement
- Each set is provided in a fitted wooden case
Tolerance in microns
|Work Surface Length||Work Surface Thickness|
|10 or less||±0.45||30 mm||9 mm|
|10-25||±0.60||35 mm||9 mm|
|25-50||±0.80||35 mm||9 mm|
|50-75||±1.00||35 mm||9 mm|
|75-100||±1.20||35 mm||9 mm|
|Stepping||Nominal Dimensions||NO.of Block|
|0.001mm||1.001 to 1.009mm||9|
|0.01mm||1.01 to 1.49mm||49|
|0.5mm||0.5 to 9.5mm||19|
|10mm||10 to 100mm||10|
Cautions amid using the gauge blocks
- Use equal measuring blocks to obtain the required dimensions whenever possible.
- Use thicker gauge blocks whenever possible.
- Select secondary values first, then primary values