TALL FRAME ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER #900-332
|TALL FRAME ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER|
Model No. 900-332
This hardness tester comprises the very best in "state of the art" design along with dynamic precision only found at Phase II. The 900-332 Rockwell scale hardness tester is easy to operate, yet engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell Hardness standards, the 900-332hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all standard Rockwell Hardness scales (table shown below). A perfect, rugged performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs. Lifetime technical support is included on all Phase II Hardness Testers. So test away with confidence and a level of accuracy you will only find at Phase II.
- 15 3/4" Test height for extremely large parts
- Direct analog dial reading
- Advanced design, easy to operate
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
||60Kgf, 100Kgf, 150Kgf
|Test Force Application
|Test Force Control
||Hydraulic Dashpot System
||Analog Dial Gage
- C-scale Diamond Indentor
- 1/16" Ball Indentor
- 3- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 1-HRA Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. "V" Anvil
- Accessory Case
|PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.||
- For testing very thin, soft metals, please click here for the Phase II Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester, 900-340.
- For the Phase II Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester, click here for 900-360.
- For testing of both Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell scales, click here for the Phase II 900-370.