Macro Vickers Hardness Tester
w/ Video Cam, Adaptor and Software
Specifications for Phase II Vickers Hardness Tester Model 900-398
- Test Forces: 9.807、19.61、24.52、29.42、49.03、98.07、196.1、249.2、490.3 N 1、2、2.5、3、5、10、20、30、50 kgf
- Carriage Control: automatic loading / holding‐up of the load / unloading )
- Amplification of the Microscope: 100 ×、 200 ×
- Dwell Time of the Test Force: (0‐60)s
- Min. Graduation Value of the Testing Drum Wheel: 0.125um
- Testing Field: 1HV—2967HV
- Lens Indentor Switch: With Motorized Turret
- Output: Built‐in Mini Printer RS‐232
- Max. height of the specimen : 170 mm
- Max. width of the specimen : 130mm
- Objective: 10x、20x、40x selectable
- Light source: cold light source
- Power Supply : 110V/220V,60/50Hz
- Base Machine
- Video Cam w/ Adapter
- Measurement Software
- Large test table
- “V”Shape test table
- 10X Digital Micro Lens
- Bullseye Level
- Adjustable Screw
- Vicker Hardness Block
- RS232 Interface Line
Video Cam, Adaptor, Software Kit
Includes Video cam, adapter and manual measurement software
Includes Video cam, adapter and Auto-Measurement software
Our advanced line of Macro Vickers hardness testers are state-of-the-art, precise testing systems suitable for hardness analysis of metallic specimens in metallography laboratories or production environments.
The Phase II macro-vickers hardness testers are versatile and user-friendly systems.
Designed for the accurate hardness testing of small precision parts, thin materials, case hardened layers and all sorts of steel components. The Phase II 900-398 is our macro-vickers hardness tester, covering the load range from 1kg to 50kg, with digital technology. Conforming to ASTM E-384/92 vickers hardness testers standards, the 900-398 digital vickers hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability. A perfect rugged performer suited for any environment, the Phase II vickers hardness testers are offered with a 5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The 900-398 Vickers Hardness Tester which includes precision video and measurement software package is engineered to produce a clear indentation and a more precise measurement. By means of a load cell, closed circuit system for control, the CPU controls testing force to load/dwell/unload, allowing for the highest degree of accuracy. The large LCD shows the measuring methods, the testing force, the indentation length, hardness value, the dwell time of the testing force as well as the number of the measurement on its screen.
All information such as diagonal lines length of indentation, hardness values, data statistics and hardness conversions can be displayed on the LCD as well as your laptop or PC.