BT40 Tool Holder Tightening Fixture for Universal C.N.C. Equipment, Double Head Anodized Hardened, BT40-8540
- Applicable model is BT40 tool holder
- Realize Two-Way Installation, facilitate mount and dismount.
- Modern design, protect the conical surface of the tool holder.
- Sliding block positioning design, correct orientation and non-skid.
- Adopt new material, detailed and comprehensive protection.
- The CanCNC is the brand owned by Accusize Industrial Tools
- The novel overall design protects the taper of tool holders
- The POSITIONING BLOCK DESIGN is safer for pull stud assembling
- The 2-way installation solves the "Head Over Heel" problem when the pull studs are being mounted or dismounted. By changing the operation position, operators can dismount the pull studs and nuts more effectively.
The locking clasp is made of aluminum alloy which is light in weight and will not scratch the tool holders. A nylon gasket is added at the bottom of the clasp to avoid direct contact between the tool holders and the base. It will prevent the damage of contacting surface of the tool holders.
Designed to protect holders
- Novel designed to protect the taper of tool holders
- The base adopts U-shaped hollow structure design, which is less likely to damage the taper surface of the tool holders compared to traditional cone design
- Fix tightening fixture before use
- Upon the installation of the tool holder, tighten it sing positioning block.
- As shown in the pictures above, the pull studs and nuts are respectively mounted and dismounted by the grooves