California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Carbide inserts, CVD Coating, WNMG, Black/Yellow, 10 ps/box
A WNMG insert is a double-sided trigon insert with a positive rake angle that varies along the edge to negative in order to prevent chipping. When a cutting edge of the WNMG insert, a turning insert, becomes dull, you just need to rotate the insert in the holder to use the sharp edge. CVD (chemical vapor deposition) coated inserts work much longer and are able to run at faster speeds than uncoated inserts and are highly wear-resistant.
- For Turning & Boring
- Material: Carbide
- Coating: CVD Al2O3 TICN
- Insert Grade: BPS101
- Chip Breaker: MD
- Machining Parts Material: Steel
- Machining Process: finish
- BPS101 Black/Yellow Coating Grade
- CVD (chemical vapor deposition) coated inserts work much longer and are able to run at faster speeds than uncoated inserts and are highly wear-resistant.
- CVD coated carbide grade, wear-resistance materials coated on the gradient sintered substrate which has both good hardness, toughness
- Can bear high temperatures. For steel and steel castings finishing to roughing processing
- Continue cutting to light interrupted cutting
- Machining of gray and ductile iron at low to medium cutting speed
- For hard material continuous cutting and light interrupted cutting from finishing to roughing
- Wet and dry processing
- Combination of fibrous TICN and fine-grained Al2O3 increases abrasion resistance and anti-chipping
- Preferred choice chip breaker on General Purpose Finishing
Features of chipbreaker
- For medium-duty turning
- With the broad capability for steel, stainless steel, grey and nodular cast-iron
- Operations: turning, facing and profiling
- Advantages: all-round, reliable with problem-free machining
- Limitations: depth of cut and feed, risk of overloading the cutting edge
- Components typically: axles, shafts, hubs, gears, etc.
|Item #||ANSI #||I.S.O. #||I.C.||Thickness||Hole||Radius|