Carbide-Tipped Annular Cutter with One-Touch Shank CBN Ground, ANSI Standard, Cutting Depth: 1" or 2"
- Carbide-Tipped Annular Cutters with ONE-Touch Shank
- CBN ground
- ANSI Standard
- Cuts holes in steel accurately, quickly & safely
- Large holes can be drilled up to ten times faster than regular drills bits
- Make overlapping holes, slotting holes and edge cuts
- Machine-finish hole-no reaming needed when used with Lubricant
- American Standard
- Carbide-tipped for long life and quick, efficient, and fast cutting through rust and corrosion.
- The center-free design creates through holes by cutting only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity in comparison to twist drills; it Cut clean, burr-free hols.
- Precision pilot pins eject the center as a plug of steel.
- Can use on abrasive and tough-to-cut materials
- More cutting teeth to distribute the load evenly so that increase tool life and achieve faster feed rates Maximize cutting performance of any portable magnetic drill press.
- Feature a length flute to pull chips out when deep in the hole
- Carbide-tipped cutting edges can be run at a higher speed than HSS, making increased wear resistance and suitability for higher cutting temperatures.
- Produces little slag and a few chips for easy disposal. this tool geometry maintains better chip flow
- 3/4" Weldon shank flats for fast loading and better rigidity which are suitable for most Magnetic drills or can be used in a drill press, mill, or lathe.
- And this combined Nitto shank and the one-touch replacement system for Jetbroach carbide-tipped annular hole cutters. They are designed to be mounted and removed without the use of a tool. This reduces the time needed to replace cutters.
|Item||Dia. of Cut||Cutting Depth|
Size of Pilot Pins (sold separately):
Cutter diameter 11/16" is with 3/4" one-touch shank, Hole of pilot pin = Dia. 1/4"
Cutter diameter 13/16" to 1-1/16" are with 3/4" one-touch shank, Hole of pilot pin = Dia. 5/16"