1-7/8x2-3/8x2'' Universal Magnetic "V" Block Chuck, 2" Round Capacity, #EG06-2004
These Magnetic induction blocks are not magnetized themselves. They are used in combination with a magnetic chuck as an auxiliary tool to hold round bars, flank of plates that are difficult to hold only by chucking
These blocks are placed on a magnetic chuck to induce magnetism to hold workpieces, Magnetism can be induced on two faces of top and side or V face and size
Specially shaped workpieces can also be held by the use of chuck blocks, thus making it possible to utilize the chucks in stock.
- ''V'' blocks are universal (hold in any direction on a magnetic chuck)
- Cast integrally with aluminum to ensure the blocks will never crack or become loose even when accidentally dropped.
- Steel used is selected for the highest magnetic transfer and low retention of magnetic flux
- TWO V’s 1-7/8" x 2-3/8" x 2"
- Large V: 2â€?Round capacity
- Small V: 1/2" Round Capacity
Please be noted that the blocks not magnetic and need to be magnetized before use. You may de-magnetize them after use.