Multi Flute, Trigon Style WPGT Carbide TiALN Coated Inserts Installed:
- The major benefit of high-feed milling cutters is extremely high productivity, focusing on removing as much material as possible in the shortest amount of time. High-feed milling application requires small entering angles. The Accusize high-feed face mills with trigon WPGT carbide inserts is a powerful and economic milling tool with double clamping, shortening machining cycle time, and enabling much longer tool life by cutting resistant chip breaker. It also decreases cutting resistance and realization of high feed cutting.
Features of Carbide WPGT Inserts Installed on Accusize Hi-Feed Face Mills:
- Minor cutting edge improving surface quality, designed for decreasing thrust cutting force (load on the cutting tool)
- Major cutting edge 1, optimal chip flow, minimize cutting load
- Major cutting edge 2, supporting major cutting edge 1, with high rigidity of cutting edge, the embodiment of high feed cutting, and smaller "un-cut" part than round type button insert
- Nose-R has reinforced rigidity for side-face machining, the round (nose-R) edge line suitable for high feed
- Nowadays, many businesses and machinists apply the machining strategy of light cutting depths and very high-feed rates. Using a very small lead angle such as 10°~20° can be your first choice for high-feed machining with low depths of cut.
- A process opening to the door to more lucrative business opportunities by improving the efficiency and the application quality. The benefits overweight the challenges. The process amazingly improves productivity and tool life. Accusize Hi-Feed cutter can help you with the following features
Dimensions of each Cutter:
|Item||Cutting Diameter (D)||Arbor Hole (d)||OAL (L)||ap||Flute||Insert||Insert Screw||Clamp|
|0028-8020||2"||3/4"||1.57"||0.059"||4||WPGT060415ZSR||M4 x 10||R6|
|0028-8025||2-1/2"||3/4"||1.57"||0.059"||4||WPGT080615ZSR||M5 x 12||R6|
|0028-8030||3"||1"||2"||0.059"||5||WPGT080615ZSR||M5 x 12||R6|
|0028-8040||4"||1-1/2"||2"||0.059"||6||WPGT080615ZSR||M5 x 12||R6|