California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The machinist bench block is a handy tool for holding work when driving pins, drilling, etc.;
- Made from steel hardened and ground.
- Ground holes size from 1/8" to 5/8" (3-16mm) diameter.
- The knurled side provides an excellent gripping surface;
- V-groove across the face accommodates round and odd-shaped stock.
- Diameter: 3"
- Height: 1-1/2"