PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSAL INDICATOR HOLDER + 0.03 X 0.0005" DIAL TEST INDICATOR, P900-S186
Features of the Professional Universal Holder
- Versatility in applications include: alignment of work - spindle perpendicularity checking - concentricity reading.
- Frame is designed with 3 bearing pads properly spaced and an opposite pressure screw securing the rigidity of the mounting.
- Does not disturb the working tool.
- Arm length from clamp 4-1/2"
- Provides readings accurately and quickly without disturbing the workpiece.
- Accepts all indicators with 5/32" shank or dovetail.
- Reach from 0-12" dia. larger reach is possible by replacing & using a longer rod
Features of the Indicator
- Range x Graduation: 0.03 x 0.0005"
- Dovetails on top and back for all-around positioning
- Includes two dovetail clamps (3/8" & 5/32").
- Fully Jeweled movement
- Contact Point adjustable 230 Deg.