California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
These premium TNMG carbide CVD coated turning inserts enables longer life and a smoother finish. Install them into a matching insert holder. When a cutting edge becomes dull, you just need to rotate the insert in the holder to use the sharp edge.
Negative-rake inserts have a 90-degree edge and sit at an angle in the holder to deliver a strong cutting force for heavy-duty applications. The inserts have cutting edges on both sides for twice the life compared to positive-rake inserts.
CVD (chemical vapor deposition) coated inserts work much longer and are able to run at faster speeds than uncoated inserts and are highly wear-resistant.
- 10 pc/box
- CVD Coated
- Insert Grade: BPS101
- Chip Breaker: MD
- Material: Carbide
- Coating: CVD Al2O3 TICN
- Machining Parts Material: Steel
- Machining Process: finish
- BPS101 Black/Yellow
- Coating Grade: CVD coated carbide grade, wear-resistance materials coated on the gradient sintered substrate which has both good hardness, toughness
- Can bear high temperatures
- For steel and steel castings finishing to roughing processing
- Continue cutting to light interrupted cutting. Machining of gray and ductile iron at low to medium cutting speed
- For hard materials, continuous cutting and light interrupted cutting from finishing to roughing
- Wet and dry processing
- Combination of fibrous TICN and fine-grained Al2O3 increases abrasion resistance and anti-chipping
- Preferred choice chip breaker on General Purpose Finishing
Features of chip breaker
- For medium-duty turning
- With the broad capability for steel, stainless steel, grey and nodular cast-iron
- Operations: turning, facing and profiling
- Advantages: all-round, reliable with problem-free machining
- Limitations: depth of cut and feed, risk of overloading the cutting edge
- Components typically: axles, shafts, hubs, gears, etc.
For DTGN, DTJN, MTAN, MTEN, MTGN, and MTJN Holders
|Item #||ANSI #||I.S.O. #||I.C||Thickness||Hole||Radius|