12 ps/set ER32 Collet + R8 Bridgeport Shank + Wrench in fitted Box #0223-0974
- Wide holding range requires fewer collets and changes
- Unique self-releasing system eliminates sticking
- Suitable for all milling and drilling operations
- Flute holding capability for the highest concentricity and clamping power
- Accuracy to 0.0004"
- The thread for an R-8 drawbar is 7/16(.4375) x 20 tpi
- Complete kits include: chuck holder, nominal size collets, non-slip spanner wrench, and case.
- 12pcs. Set includes the following collet sizes:3/32", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" and 3/4"
|0223-0974||Size: ER-32, Range: R8x4"|
Design, Assemble, and Dissemble of ER Collet Nut
|Eccentric Design, ISO 15488:2003(E)||Assemble||Inspection||Dissemble|
|The inside of the ER collet nut is intentionally designed like off-centering to help mount the ER collet much easier. It is in accordance with the requirements listed in ISO 15488:2003(E). If it is made symmetrical, the ER collet with the diameter larger than the inside size of the collet nut cannot be installed.||Insert the ER collet into the nut at an angle. Lock it onto the eccentric groove of the collet nut and push it in. (Insert the cutter right after the step, before connect it to the holder/chuck/arbor.)
||Inspect the RPM of the ER collet, ER collet nut, ER collet holder/chuck/arbor, etc.||Take out the tool bit, press the end of the ER collet until the collet off the position. Push it out of the nut. (after take out the nut out of the holder.)|