Collet Block Chucks for 5C collets, #2250-2080
- Designed for the popular 5C round, hex or square collet.
- An effective short-run jig for machining parallel, square or hex shapes as well as cross hole drilling at 60Â°, 90Â° or 120Â°.
- Blocks can be held directly on a magnetic chuck or in a machine vice.
- Each block weighs 1 lb.and dimensions area approximately 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" long.
- Capacity: 1/16" thru 1-1/8"
- Made of high-quality tool steel, hardened.
- Precision ground, ground, parallel and square to within 0.0005".
- Set consisting of 1 square,1 Hex, and 1 collet closer,
- ( Collet not included. )
- Square block, 1 hex block, 1 lever operated closer
- Nut closers